1 Night 2 Days – Kohka Birdwatching and Morning Safari – 1N2D A2
Travel time from Nagpur to The Riverwood Forest Retreat – Pench
2 – 2.5 hours
‘The Riverwood Forest Retreat-Pench’ would like to welcome you on a journey to the land of the tropical slightly moist teak forest; and dry mixed deciduous forests and the land of the Jungle Book. This itinerary is designed to give you a glimpse of the finest wildlife experiences in India, which includes a visit to the potter’s village, a night safari in the buffer zone and a morning and evening safari to the ‘Pench National Park’.
- Indian Gaur – Largest extant bovine in the world
- Asiatic Wild Dog – The Dhole
- Royal Bengal Tiger – ranks amongst the biggest cats alive today
- 4×4 Gypsy Safari
- Bird Watching
- Kohka Dham – Sunset
DAY-WISE TOUR ITINERARY
- Depart from Nagpur (Hotel/Airport/Railway Station) and travel to Pench National Park by road
- Arrive by mid-day (if departure time is in the morning), check in to the room and have a hot lunch at the Deck restaurant
- Depart for Kohka dam, which is located on the fringes of Pench. Kohka attracts a large variety of bird species in winter and animals during summer.
- Tea/Coffee and snacks will be served during the trip. Leave for the resort post sunset.
- Wildlife presentation by our in-house naturalist
- Dinner at the Deck restaurant
- Guests can enjoy a drink at the bar or retire for the day.
- Head for an early morning safari to Pench National Park by a 4X4 Gypsy jeep. Guests could see a variety of wildlife like the Royal Bengal Tiger, Sambhar, Blue Bull, Wild Boar, etc, during the drive past the sweet water pond and the salt lick.
- Breakfast will be served in the park
- Upon return to the resort, guests can enjoy an early lunch post which they will be transported to their next destination (Hotel/Airport/Railway Station).
- Accommodation at The Riverwood Forest Retreat- Pench.
- Pick up and drop.
- Jungle Safari.
- Wildlife presentation.
- ‘Kohka Dam’ visit.
- Meals: 1 Breakfast + 2 Lunch + 1 Evening Snacks + 1 Dinner
- Service of Trained Local Guide.