A trip to the Sundarban National Park is an experience of a lifetime. The unique landscape, flora, fauna and avifauna of the forest leave a lasting memory in the minds of visitors. One way to enhance that experience is by spending a night on the boat. The Houseboat stay allows guests to experience the serenity of the park and enjoy the sights and sounds of the jungle as it comes alive at night.
As part of the Houseboat stay, guests stay on the MV Oceanus, our luxury cruiser. The boat is equipped with western toilets, life jackets and life buoys, first aid kit, a kitchen, trained staff, comfortable seating, sun and rain shade as well as fully stocked bar.
During the day, guests can explore the park as part of the boat safaris organised by the Sunderban Tiger Camp. In the evening, guests can choose to have the boat dock near the resort or select spots near the surrounding villages. Guests can enjoy the facilities of the resort if the boat is docked nearby. In the night, they are escorted back to the cruiser.
What is included in the price:
- Accommodation on the MV Oceanus
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are included. The Chef will discuss the menu with the guests a day in advance.
- Welcome drink of tender coconut water is served upon arrival at the Gothkhali Jetty.
- Tea/Coffee served with biscuits during the morning and afternoon cruise.
- Guests can use the facilities in the resort if the boat is docked nearby in the evening.
- Alcoholic beverages can be purchased from the bar on the boat at cost.
- Cold drinks/beverages will be made available as per requests.
Guests can choose to stay on the boat for one or more nights. Please inform our booking representative about your preference at the time of making your reservation.