1 Night 2 Days – Flavour of Dooars – 1N2D
Travel time from Siliguri to The Riverwood Forest Retreat – Dooars
2 – 2.5 hours
‘The Riverwood Forest Retreat – Dooars’ would like to welcome you on a journey to the land of the tea, forests and trekking. The name Dooars (Doors) is derived from the several passes that lead from the region into the Lesser Himalayas.
- Drive through Dooars – Gateway to Assam and Bhutan
- Jungle Safari – Gorumara National Park
- Village Visit
- Adibasi Dance – Tribal Dance in the village
DAY-WISE TOUR ITINERARY
- Pickup from Siliguri (Hotel/Airport/Railway Station) and travel by road to The Riverwood Forest Retreat – Dooars.
- Refreshments will be served upon arrival. Check-in to the room, followed by Lunch.
- Visit to the nearby village to understand the local culture and see the way of life for the locals. Enjoy an Adibasi dance performance during your visit.
- Return for dinner to the resort.
- Guests have the option of enjoying a drink at the Hornbill Bar or retire for the night
- Enjoy a hot cup of tea and breakfast before departing for the morning safari in Gorumara National Park.
- Drive through the park in a jeep with a stop at the watchtower to view the different species of wildlife that visit the sweet water pond/salt lick.
- Upon returning to the resort, guests can have an early lunch prior to departing for their next destination (Hotel/Airport/Railway Station).